Your Purchases at Empty Bowls Mercer County Online Auction Will Be Providing Vital Funding For Our Home Family Resource Center and “Filling Mercer County’s Empty Bowls”.
The Auction Is Taking Place at www.facebook.com/OURHomeFRC/ And Is Open To Eveyone.
General outline of the Empty Bowls Mercer County Online Silent Auction: Bidding takes place on Our Home Family Resource Center’s Facebook page. There will be five (5) items offered per day for 15 consecutive days. Each item will be featured in an individual post which will include a picture and full description of the item. Bidders have 48 hours to place their bids.
Online Silent Auction Guidelines:
1. View items and place bids on Our Home Family Resource Center’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OURHomeFRC/ . Bids must be made as a comment on the item posted to Our Home’s Page to be considered valid.
2. To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction Item, locate the item on Our Home’s Facebook Page, enter your bid in the comment section under the picture of the item that you are bidding on. The opening bid on each item will be posted by Our Home Family Resource Center. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $5.00. Any bid not adhering to these guidelines will be declared invalid and voided.
3. Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered in the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will be so marked. In the event of a dispute, the Empty Bowls Mercer County (EBMC) Committee Chair shall act as the final authority.
4. The winning bidder will be contacted via Facebook Messenger, to discuss payment and delivery.
a. Payment must be made within 24 hours and winner will be given instructions for processing this through Our Home’s Facebook account (Paypal or Credit Card).
b. Delivery for most items can be handled through First Class Mail, those that cannot be mailed will require pickup. Arrangements for pickup will be made with health and safety in mind, on convenient future date, at an agreed upon public place within Celina City Limits.
5. Payment must be made in full (Paypal or Credit Card)
6. Any item that is not paid for within 24 hours of auction closing will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
7. By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules. EBMC reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All items “as is”.
8. EBMC provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury of damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
Thank you for your support of Empty Bowls Mercer County; Happy Bidding!!